This Agreement regulates the relations between the Administration of the information resource «CAMS» and an individual who seeks and disseminates information on this resource. Information resource «CAMX» not a mass media, the Administration of a resource does not edit the information posted and is not responsible for its content.
A user posting information on the resource «CAMX», independently represents and protects its interests arising in connection with the placement of the specified information, in relations with third parties. The following describes the rights and responsibilities of users and the administration, and describes the rules for user generated content.
1. About CAMX 1.1 CAMX is designed for your entertainment. We are not responsible for any decisions and actions that you take, based on what you worm and read on CAMS. 1.2 CAMX is not intended for trading, so any transactions that you take on yourself are your responsibility. 1.3 CAMX developed and maintained for legitimate use only. You cannot use CAMX to violate the law, violate the confidentiality, intellectual property of any person or organization
2. Accounts on CAMX To use the application, you must create an account that includes the user name (login), the real user name, email and password ("your account"). User while using the CAMX are prohibited: User while using the CAMX are prohibited: 2.1 Register as a user on behalf of another person («false account») or to register a group (Association) of individuals or legal person as the User, it is possible to register in the name and on behalf of another natural person or legal entity subject to obtaining the necessary authority in the manner and form prescribed by the legislation of you country; 2.2 Confusing the users with your identity using the username and password of another the registered User; 2.3 distort information about yourself, your age or your relations with other persons or organizations; 2.4 Download, store, publish, distribute, make available or otherwise use any information that: Hateful, threatening, defamatory, insulting, demeaning, honour and dignity, or business reputation, or violates the privacy of other Users or third parties; Violates the rights of minors; There are vulgar or obscene, contains foul language, pornographic images and texts or scenes of a sexual nature involving minors; Contains scenes of violence or inhumane treatment of animals; Contains a description of the means and methods of suicide, any instigation to commit; Promotes and / or promote racial, religious, or ethnic hatred or enmity, fascism or the ideology of racial superiority; Contains extremist materials; Contains advertising or describes the appeal of narcotic substances, including "digital drugs" (audio files affecting the human brain through binaural beats), information on the distribution of drugs, their recipes and tips on usage; Is fraudulent in nature; 2.5 Illegally download, store, publish, distribute, and provide access or otherwise use the intellectual property Users and third parties; 2.6 User is solely responsible for any information posted on the CAMS, according to other Users, as well as any interactions with other Users, at their own risk. 2.7 In case of disagreement with these Rules or their updates, the User must stop using it and inform the Administration of the CAMX in the prescribed manner.
Obligations of the User CAMX: 2.a comply with the provisions of the current legislation of you country, these Rules and other special documents of the Administration of the CAMX; 2.b provide accurate, complete and timely data, follow their actualization;2.c inform the Customers about unauthorized access to the personal page and / or unauthorized access and / or use of the password and the login of the User;2.d do not place on a personal page of information and objects (including links), which may violate the rights and interests of other persons;2.e before placing the information and objects (including but not limited to images of other persons, strange texts of different contents, audio recordings and videos) to review the legality of their distribution;
Also there are mechanisms for: You can block the accounts of other users of violators (spam, insults, pornography, copyright infringement, etc.)You can tell us about the users-violators (spam, insults, pornography, copyright infringement and other)
3. Content on CAMX CAMX gives users the right to self-generate content, thus: 3.1 You agree that you have the right to post everything that you post and that your user content does not infringe copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or any other personal or property rights of any other party. 3.2 Administration does not bear any responsibility for the content provided by users. 3.3 Administration has the right to remove user-generated content without warning. 3.4 Administration moderates all user content and can delete user content if content violates resource rules. 3.5 You can flag objectionable content so that the administration can take action (delete the content if the content violates the resource rules) 3.6 Administration will take action against objectionable content reports within 24 hours, removing the content and ejecting user who provided the infringing content
4. Administration CAMX 4.1 CAMX administration provides technical possibility of its use by Users and is not involved in shaping the content of personal pages of the Users and does not control and is not responsible for the actions or omission of any person regarding use of the CAMX or the formation and use of the content of Users ' personal pages on the CAMX. 4.2 Administration reserves the right at any time to change the AX list of services, change or add scripts, software and other objects used or stored on the CAMX, any server applications in any what time with or without notice. 4.3 CAMX administration does not carry out preliminary moderation or censorship of information. Users and takes action to protect the rights and interests of persons and ensure compliance with the requirements of the legislation of you country only after the appeal to the Administration of the CAMX in the prescribed. Administration CAMX is not engaged pre-moderation or censorship of information Users and takes action to protect the rights and interests of individuals and ensuring compliance with requirements of legislation of the you country only after the person concerned to the Administration of the CAMX in the prescribed manner. 4.4 Removing User's personal page automatically mean the removal of all information contained in it, as well as all information entered by the User at registration on the CAMX. After removal of a personal page, the User loses access to the CAMX. 4.5 CAMX administration ensures the functioning and performance of the CAMX and will promptly restore its functioning in case of technical failures and interruptions. CAMX administration is not responsible for the temporary disruptions and interruptions in the work of the Customers and the resulting loss of information. Administration is not responsible for any damage to your computer or any other person, mobile devices, any other equipment or software caused by or associated with downloading materials from the CAMX or any links on the CAMX. 4.6 CAMX administration has a right to dispose statistical information related to the operation of the CAMX, as well as the User's information to provide targeted display advertising information to different audiences Users of the CAMX. For the purposes of the organization of functioning and CAMX maintenance and enforcement of these Rules, the CAMX Administration has the technical ability to access the user's personal page, which is implemented only in cases, stipulated by these Rules.
5. Limitation of liability of the Administration of CAMX 5.1 THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL SCRIPTS, APPLICATIONS, CONTENT AND DESIGN OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED «AS IS». THE ADMINISTRATION REFUSES TO GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES MAY OR MAY NOT SUITED FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES. THE ADMINISTRATION CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES. 5.2 BY USING THE SITE, THE USER AGREES THAT, BY DOWNLOADING FROM THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OF USING THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGE IT MAY CAUSE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM.5.3 UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SITE OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, DAMAGE TO THE HONOR, DIGNITY OR BUSINESS REPUTATION IN CONNECTION WITH USING THE SITE, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS TO WHICH YOU OR OTHERS HAVE ACCESS THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF THE ADMINISTRATION WARNED OR POINTED OUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.